Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fall TV

I am so excited for fall TV! I am a TV junkie. I hate to admit it but I am. I love coming home from work and curling up on the couch and watching TV. I especially love when it's cold outside.

My summer time show Army Wives is still on. It usually overlaps a little with all the new fall shows. Does anybody else watch Army Wives? I love it! I wish wasn't just a summer time show.

My favorite show is Brothers & Sisters. I absolutely love this show.



It comes on right after Desperate Housewives. I have watched Desperate Housewives from the beginning and I still love the show. Even Dustin likes to watch with me. I am looking forward to this season. Last season was really good and of course it left us hanging.

I think one of every one's fav is Grey's Anatomy. I am so glad that Izzie is returning. I was disappointed at the end of last season when it was speculated that Katherine Heigl was leaving the show.

This year Private Practice comes on right after Grey's. Yea! I love Private Practice.

I am so excited for Biggest Loser. Dustin and I are huge fans of this show. We can't wait until this season starts.


I can't wait for this season.

Other shows on NBC that I love are Law & Order SVU and Friday Night Lights. I am not sure if I should admit this but I have never watched The Office. Gasp! I know there are so many Office fans out there. It just never looked like something that I would like. I should try watching an episode because you never know. I also don't watch 30 Rock either. I know I know.



I'm not done yet! I also watch 90210 on CW. I am going to give this season a shot. I can't say that it is one of my favorites but I still watch it in hopes that more of the original characters will make appearances.



I also like Project Runway. This season is pretty good so far. I am pulling for the girl that is from Richardson, TX. She attended UNT which is here I graduated from. She won last weeks challenge!

I am pretty big American Idol fan as well. Not too sure how this season is going to go without Paula but I know I will still watch.

I told you I was a TV junkie. I may have even left out a few shows. I watch so many that I can't keep track.

What are you favorite shows? I always love finding a new show to watch!


4 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

CANNOT wait for Greys and Biggest Loser, my two all time favorites!!!

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said...

I cant wait for the Fall TV season to start as well!! It will give me something to do!! Ha! I love Desperate Housewives, the Biggest Loser, and American Idol too! I also like One Tree Hill. I really want to watch the series premiere of the new Melrose Place that starts next Tuesday on the CW. It looks really good!!!

Jules said...

I love Fall TV and hubby and I also watch Desperate Housewives together. I love Biggest Loser and Grey's too. I am also a big fan of Gossip Girl and plan on watching the new Melrose Place this year.