Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Seriously?

Who's bright idea was it to bring back 80's fashion? I don't know much about fashion but I think the fashion trends of the 80's are ones that should not be revived. They are just hideous and I don't know why anyone would want to dress like that unless maybe for a costume party.






I was watching E-News tonight and they were talking about how 80's fashion is a big hit right now. They are even making the military style jacket (minus the shoulder pads) inspired by Michael Jackson. Honestly, who would want to wear something like that? I hope I don't offend anyone who likes this new craze in fashion. It just isn't for me, but again what do I know about fashion.

Just walk through the junior department at Dillard's and it looks like 80's prom threw up in there. Yuck! I just had to rant about this. It just baffles me.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I heard that in the upcoming Sex and the City sequel the girls are going to be wearing a lot of 80's stuff too! I don't really like it either!