I got this video e-mailed to me this morning and you have to watch it. I was laughing so hard that my eyes were watering. It is hilarious!
*********
*********
I am very excited that Jenna Bush is going to be on the Today Show! They are broadcasting live from the Cowboy's Stadium in Arlington tomorrow!

I don't talk politics on my blog, but I have always been a fan of the Bush family and I still am. So please don't judge me. I am excited to see how her role on the show is going to play out. I watch the Today Show every morning while getting ready.
I don't know about yall but I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!!











4 comments:
I've always been a fan of the Bush family also! :) I'm excited to watch her tomorrow!
That video is hilarious!! I like the Bush family as well. I got to meet Jenna and Laura at their book signing at a Barnes and Nobles a year or so ago. And then last year I got to meet George Bush Senior here at A&M and get a pic with him!!!
OMG I nearly spit my drink out. This person needs to be my BFF stat! I love Jenna Bush!
That is just wayyyy too hilarious!!!!!!!! No judgement here :D I love the bush family! I cant wait to see how the Today show shapes up. I am excited!
Post a Comment