Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Super Cool Moment of the Day

Today I shared an elevator with


Taylor Hicks!!!

That's right, he was in our building today to do an interview with one of the radio stations and I happened to get on the same elevator as him. I didn't speak to him because there were other people in the elevator with us but I wouldn't have known what to say anyways.

I know he isn't an A List celebrity or anything but he's still a celebrity! That is my super cool moment of the day or I should say month!






4 comments:

Christa said...

That is too cool!!! I am a huge IA fan!! And I love running into/meeting celebrities...I about broke my neck when I went to L.A. a few years ago hunting for them!

Christa said...

OK...I just realized I put IA i meant AI!! Ha!

The Pink Chick said...

How cool! I have never shared an elevator with anyone near that famous.

Jules said...

I agree that it's very cool! I love hearing about real life celeb sightings. So fun! Hubby met Jessica Simpson at the airport last winter and got a pic. I was super excited (though I wish I would have met her).