Another Monday. I don't have much for my weekend re-cap. I did not feel good all weekend. Friday night Dustin was working so I came home and relaxed after work. I was really tired and didn't feel well. I went to bed pretty early.
Saturday I went and got my hair done and then came home and took it easy. Saturday night we were supposed to go to Dustin's best friend's bachelor party but he got stuck with mandatory overtime at work so he had to miss it. I was pretty bummed for him. His best friend Matt is getting married this Saturday and he and his fiance were having their bachelor/bachelorette party this past weekend at Pete's Piano Bar. Since Dustin had to work and I didn't feel well we didn't get to go. Bummer. I did watch some of the Texas Tech game against Houston on Saturday night. It looked good at half time but when I woke up Sunday morning and saw the score I was bummed. They lost by one point.
Sunday we had a busy day. I tried to sleep in but was up by 8. I couldn't breathe because I am all stopped up. Sunday afternoon we went to a surprise party for my co-worker/friend Stephanie. Her husband turned 40 this weekend. It was fun. He is also firefighter and his cake was too cool!
After we left there we headed to celebrate my grandmother's birthday with my family. I didn't take any pictures. I felt awful and I looked awful I am sure so I wasn't in a picture taking mood. I didn't get to watch Desperate Housewives or Brothers & Sisters last night. I plan on watching them tonight.
I hope you all had a good weekend. I hope this week goes by fast.











3 comments:
hope you feel better!
Brothers and Sisters was good.. I thought. Hope you feel better soon!
I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well and I hope you get better soon. I hate being sick over the weekend.
I'm glad you were able to make it to the b-day parties on Sunday. The cake pic is awesome! It is amazing what can be made out of cake.
Post a Comment