Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it is Friday! It has been a long week and I am glad it is over. The past 2 nights Dustin and I have slept with the windows open and it was fantastic! Our room was so cold and I loved it. I think even the dogs were cold because they sure were quite the cuddlers the past 2 nights. The weather is supposed to be warming up so it might be a while before we get to sleep with the windows open again.

The dogs broke their dog door again. We have an electronic dog door and the door is plastic. They bolt through it at lightening speed and they keep breaking it. We are going to have to get a new kind of door. Does anyone who has a dog door have any recommendations? I think we are going to have to get one that has the soft plastic flap (kind of like a mud flap on a truck) instead of the hard plastic. We sure do love having that dog door though and we need to get it fixed soon. It makes it so much easier when we are at work knowing they aren't stuck inside for hours not being able to go out. We are lucky and that neither one of them tear up the house.

We have another busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow we have a bachelor/bachelorette party for Dustin's friend Matt. Dustin is the best man in his wedding on October 3. Sunday we have a surprise birthday party for my co-worker / friend's husband who is turning 40. Then that evening we have another birthday celebration for my grandmother.

Nothing too exciting going on in our household. I am ready for this cooler weather to stick around permanently for a while. Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Amen for it being Friday! Have a great weekend : )

Annie said...

aw, what cute baby names!! :)

hope you have a great weekend hun!

Christa said...

Have an awesome weekend..I have been loving this weather too!!