The birthday girl and her boyfriend Clark.
My sister opening presents. I am so jealous. Clark gave her tickets to the Taylor Swift concert this Friday. No fair!
Saturday was not too busy. I went to lunch with my mom, sister and Clark. Then my mom and I went shopping. Then I came home and watched the Tech vs. Texas game. I am sad to say that the Red Raiders lost but we sure played hard. I was afraid the game might be an embarrassment but Tech has a lot better of a team this year than I thought. I am excited for the rest of the season.
Sunday Dustin got home from work and we had lots to do around the house. I walked the dogs while he washed his truck. Then the dogs and I helped him wash my car.
Okay well the dogs didn't help much. All they wanted to do was drink the water out of the water hose. Then Dustin mowed the yard while I pulled weeds out of the flower beds. Needless to say it was not a very fun morning. Then we went to the grocery store and then came home to relax a little before leaving for the Cowboy game.
Here is our group before heading over to the stadium. Dustin and I are on the far left.
Here is the gigantic stadium.
Please excuse the way I look in this picture. It was pretty hot before the sun went down.
I bet you can't guess who took this picture?
We had a good time at the game. We were among the 30,000 people who didn't have seats. We bought the party passes because honestly who can afford a regular seat? We couldn't see the field at all from where we were. We had to watch it on the big screen you see above. The field is underground. When you walk in the stadium at ground level the field is way below you. There were way too many people for me.
I did enjoy the half time show when the unveiled the ring of legends. Lots of old Cowboy players were there like Randy White, Tom Landry, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin. Like I said, I had fun but I would have been just fine staying at home and watching it on my TV. We would have saved lots of money too!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!











2 comments:
sounds like you had a fabulous and busy weekend!!
so many great pictures!:)
So is the stadium just massive? Justin is really wanting to go to a game.. so I am debating on trying to get him tickets... It just seems like a lot of work to go to a game :) Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment