Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Post About Nothing......

Did anyone watch Primetime "Family Secrets" last night? The first half of the show was an interview with Jon Gosselin. I haven't watched any of the Jon & Kate episodes since they announced they were getting a divorce. I am done with the show. I also don't read the tabloids but I have seen bits and pieces on the entertainment shows such as Access Hollywood. I do have to say that after seeing his interview my perception of him has changed a little. You can't believe everything you read in the tabloids and he genuinely cares for his kids. Every time they talked about his kids in the interview he would break down and cry. Also, I do believe that he was verbally abused by Kate, it was very clear by watching the show. He did say that things were much worse off camera. He also said that Kate was the one who ended the marriage and he had tried for several years to get her to go to marriage counseling but she refused. The interviewer asked him if his relationship with Kate was fixable or if she came to him wanting to work on the marriage would he? He said absolutely not, he was 100% done. That made me kind of sad.

Anyways, enough about that. I finished sTori Telling by Tori Spelling. I really liked her book. For one it gave a lot of behind the scenes stuff about 90210, my all time favorite show. It also told a lot about her relationship with her mother. It made me very sad for her. If you like Tori Spelling I recommend the book. It is an easy read and isn't very long. As soon as her Mommywood book comes out in paper back I will be reading it. For now, I bough Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell. I never watched the show on NBC and the book sounds really good. Did any of you watch the show or have read the book? She also wrote Sex & The City. Hopefully it will be good.


In other news, I am almost at 200 posts. I was going to do a giveaway but I can't find anything that I want to giveaway. I am thinking I might postpone the giveaway for a little later this year. I will keep looking for something spectacular!

Sorry for lack of a better post but nothing really exciting goes on during the week. Just work work work. Happy Wednesday friends!

5 comments:

Jules said...

I dvr'd Primetime "Family Secrets" and will probably watch it at some point today. It sounds very sad.

I watched every episode of Lipstick Jungle and was bummed when it got cancelled. I own the book, but haven't read it yet. Hopefully it will close some things that were never answered on the show.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I haven't watched this yet, but I did DVR it last night!

Christa said...

I am going to have to youtube the interview...I didn't get to see it! I feel so sorry for their kids...it's all so sad. I am def going to have to read Lipstick Jungle!!

Shannon Dew said...

I just got done with sTORI telling too. I loved it! I can't wait for Mommywood either. I was never a Tori fan, but I am now!
Also, I used to watch Lipstick Jungle and I am SO sad that it's over. It really was a good show!

The Blushing Hostess said...

Oh, my! this blog is so pretty! Oh! Where was I? Jon G. - right. If I see an interview with him coming I am on that clicker like it was a champagne cocktail - gone in a flash!