Monday, September 14, 2009

200th Post

Wow! 200 posts! Technically yesterday was my 200th post but we will pretend today is. No one blogs on the weekends anyways. I am sorry to disappoint you but I still don't have anything exciting for my 200th post. I have a few ideas in mind for a giveaway but I still can't decide. I am thinking I will do a giveaway in October. That is only a few weeks away. Crazy!

It is still raining here today. I like the rain but I am ready for it to go away. One more week until all the new shows start!! So excited! Today I went to Ann Taylor Loft and got two new shirts. I love shopping and I had a coupon for $25 off....even better!



I got this shirt in green.


Can you guys believe Kanye West??? Actually I can. I CAN'T stand Kanye West. I am not big on the kind of music he sings anyways but I for sure don't like him. I have disliked him even before he pulled that stunt last night on Taylor Swift. I didn't watch the VMA's but I heard all about it this morning. Way to go Beyonce for letting Taylor have her moment. I heart Taylor Swift.

Since this post is complete randomness anyways, I have a funny story about my sweet baby girl Maribel. Whenever Dustin or I come home both she and Jax are always overly excited to see us, like any dog I'm sure. Maribel always has to have something in her mouth like one of her toys or a bone. Well today she greeted Dustin with one of my 3 Ibs hand weights in her mouth. I so wish that he could have gotten a picture. I can just picture her with that weight in her mouth trying to shake her hiney. She always dances for us too. So cute!!

Happy Monday friends!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute, cute shirts! Wishing I could score a $25 off card.

Christa said...

Cute finds...I love Ann Taylor Loft. I couldn't believe what Kayne did either...I cant stand him! That is hilarious about your dog!!

Amanda Fouts said...

LOL!!! I am cracking up at Maribel bringing Dustin that weight! ha!!! and I love the shirts! Too cute!

The France Family said...

Ok that made me laugh out loud! Soo cute!

The Pink Chick said...

Happy 200! Love your ATL purchases!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I just found your blog and love that first tee! Happy 200th post too, I am getting closer and closer!

Jules said...

Congrats on 200 posts! So exciting :)

I love your new tops from Ann Taylor Loft. They have some great stuff out right now.

Kanye is such a jerk for what he did to Taylor Swift. It was very uncomfortable to watch and I wish he would just go away.

That is so cute that Maribel picked up a weight. Our dog Mandy greets us with toys when we come home too.

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Cute shirts! I love them! :)

I didn't see the Kanye drama, but from what I've read he was a major jerk! Poor Taylor Swift!

In This Wonderful Life said...

happy 200th! cute blog :)

love those shirts! I got a smiliar one to the first one at Target..cute cute!