Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wishful Wednesday



I wish I could be Julia Roberts!!!



I heart Julia Roberts. She has always been my favorite actress. My favorite movie of hers is Pretty Woman with Steel Magnolias coming in as a close second. Not only do I think that she is beautiful but I love her smile. She also has a very distinctive laugh. You would know her laugh anywhere. I want her hair. I envy her hair. Basically, I'm in love with her. I just saw her latest movie Duplicity this past weekend. I liked it a lot. The ending was not what I was expecting.

If you want to play along, head over to Kelsey @ The Seattle Smith's to play along. I am a new follower of her blog. She is from Texas but now lives in Seattle. Go check out her blog!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Lindsey -- I am so glad you participated!! I LOVE Julia Roberts and also think she is just a class act. Ohhh to have her hair :) Stay tuned each week for another fun topic!

Christa said...

I LOVE Julia Roberts too! My favorite movie of hers was My Best Friend's Wedding!