Friday, September 18, 2009

Very Exciting Weekend

So glad today is Friday! It has been raining here for a week straight. I am so ready to see the sun. It isn't supposed to rain this weekend thank goodness. I have a very exciting weekend ahead!


Tonight we are celebrating my sister's 21st birthday! She turns 21 on Sunday. We are going out to eat. I can't believe my baby sister is turning 21. Time sure does fly by.




Saturday is also a very exciting day. Texas Tech and Texas are playing Saturday night. This is a huge Big 12 rival game. I am very excited for this game. I will be cheering on the Red Raiders!!!



Sunday we are going to the Cowboy's game at the new stadium. I have never been to a Cowboy's game before and I am excited to see the new stadium. We have a pretty busy weekend ahead and I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share.

Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Christa said...

It does sound like your going to have a fun weekend! Happy Birthday to your sister! I am going to the A&M vs. Utah game tonight!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Happy Birthday to your sis! I've heard the new Cowboy Stadium is awesome!