
It is hard to imagine them acting anything other than sweet and cute after looking at the above picture. Any time there is another dog around, Maribel get jealous that Jax is paying attention to another dog and she jumps on him and they start fighting. I so wish they could talk so I could hear what they are thinking. It is so embarrassing to take them walking. If we run into another dog on the street they immediately start fighting. I wouldn't say it is viscous fighting though. It is a lot of growling and in each other's faces. They also play like this too but not as aggressive. I would say most people in our neighborhood are scared of our dogs and they couldn't harm a fly.
I would just love to know what they think when they are walking, playing or begging for food. They constantly crack me up. Maribel is also obsessed with Dustin. When I come home from work and try to talk to him she sits between us and growls at Dustin any time he trys to talk to me. I would definitely love to know what she is thinking. If only dogs could talk.....
If you want to play along head over to The Seattle's Smiths.











5 comments:
This picture is just precious!
That picture is one of my favorites and should be on a postcard! It's funny that they fight with each other around other dogs, but it sounds like they are just like they have a true sibling relationship!!
I LOVE that picture...it is adorable!
CUTE pic! That's hilarious that they are jealous of one another. Tyke is like that with Marty. If I come in and hug and start talking to the hubs, Tyke starts growling and jumping up and down like, "look at me, look at me!".
I am sooo with you on this one! I would love to know what dogs are thinking! Especially when they are acting up! This pic is absolutely precious though... you gotta love Boxers!
Post a Comment