Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Fun!

I was tagged a few weeks ago by Elizabeth at No Worries Wynn In Love (yes we share the same last name....so cool!) to share my summer favorites. I have been so busy and then we were out of town that I haven't had a chance to share. Since the summer is coming to an end I thought I would do a quick post and share.


Favorie Summer Movie: Hands down The Hangover. It was hilarious and I can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

Favorite Summer Cocktail: A good frozen margarita! It sure does help beat the Texas heat.

Favorite Summer Song: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. I love this song and I love Taylor Swift.

Favorite Summer Meal: Hamburgers right off the grill. I love grilling out especially on summer nights. So fun!

Favorite Summer Outfit: This summer I have loved wearing summer dresses.

Favorite Summer Reading: I loved the Time Traveler's Wife. It was such a good book and ten times better than the movie.


Favorite Summer Moment: Our NYC trip. We had a blast! It was the perfect summer getaway!

I tag:

Kelsie @ The Kerestine's Khaos

Kendall @ The Stoy's Story

Amanda @ My Life As A Wife

Gretchen @ The Holmes Home

Jordan @ Two Dogs, A Girl and A Husband's Grace

Miss Honeydew @ Life After I Dew

Marcie @ Sherman Shenanigans

5 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Awe thanks for the tag!!! I think The Hangover was my favorite movie of ALL TIME!

Christa said...

The Hangover was HILARIOUS!

The France Family said...

Aww this was such a cute post!

Jules said...

I just found your blog and love it! We share a lot of the same favorite summer things in common. I can't wait for The Hangover to come out on DVD either. I also love a good margarita or mojito in the summer!

Mrs. H said...

I will definately have to do this later this week...I already wrote my post for the day!

Thanks!