Before I go I will give you a quick re-cap of our weekend so far. Friday I got to leave work early! Yea! That doesn't happen often. I had a nice surprise when I got home. My niece came over for a visit! She is 13 months and just started walking and she is so adorable. I could just eat her up!


Then later that night we went over to my parent's house to celebrate my sister's boyfriend's birthday! Clark turns 23 on Tuesday! He and my sister had just gotten back from Galveston and they brought fish and shrimp. We grilled out and it was yummy!
Here is the birthday boy and his yummy cookie cake!
After we celebrated Clark's birthday we went to the North Texas State Fair & Rodeo and saw Randy Rogers Band and Josh Abbott play. I didn't take my camera so I didn't get any pictures. It was fun but a little hot.
Today I have been packing and doing laundry. This poor guy has been pouting all day.
As soon as I got the suit cases out he knew we were leaving him. He does not like it when we are gone. He is such the pouter. Aunt Nadalee will be taking good care of them while we are gone.
Have a wonderful week everyone!











1 comment:
My best friend who lives in Denton went to go see the Randy Rogers Band this weekend too...wish I could of gone! Your little niece is too cute! Hope you have a GREAT time in NYC!!!
Post a Comment