Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend & Movie Review

I finished The Time Traveler's Wife Thursday night and I went to see the movie Friday night. I am sorry to disappoint but the book is 100 times better. Isn't that the way it usually turns out anyways? The books are always better than the movies in my opinion. To me the movie was really confusing if you hadn't read the book. I went with my sister, who hadn't read the book, and she got confused a few times during the movie. I had to explain a few parts to her. I love Rachel McAdams who makes the movie better than it really is. Also, the movie was very different than the book.

Saturday I didn't do much. I was being lazy around the house. Saturday night Dustin and I went to eat with my sister and her boyfriend. Then we went to Yogurt Story to get yogurt. Yummy! Then we came back to our house and watched the Ranger game. Yes I know a little strange for me because I can't stand baseball but it was a little easier to watch because they were playing the Red Soxs and the Rangers actually won!

Today we had a wedding to go to. One of the Lieutenants at Dustin's station was getting married. Sorry, no pictures. I didn't take my camera in which is unusual for me. We just got home and now I am off the clean our dirty house. Yuck!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: