I am a wife and a mother enjoying this journey called "life". God has blessed me beyond belief. I started this blog to journal our life as a family. On July 2, 2010 we became a family of 3 and it was the best day of my life. I love reading, shopping, TEXAS TECH football, country music, chocolate chip cookies, Starbucks, Mexican food and spending time with my family and friends.
My wonderful husband whom I adore. I thank God daily for bringing him into my life. He is the best daddy in the world and seeing him with our son melts my heart. Dustin loves hunting, fishing, football and baseball and can't wait to share all the above with our son.
Our beautiful baby boy who was born on July 2, 2010. He is our world and we love him more than words could ever express.
Our furr babies who we love more than two people probably should. They are spoiled rotten!
4 comments:
Cute puppy!!!
I will never get over that tongue! It's so cute!!
I just about bawled my eyes out when I saw that dog...we had a boxer too and she passed away. She looked JUST like this. SO cute.
LOVE your last name!
You've been tagged :)
Post a Comment