Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do You Think It Really Works?

I went to Target during lunch today and I decided to try this.






Pantene's Full & Thick Shampoo.
We shall see if it works. My hair is very straight and has no body what so ever. I am hoping this helps.

************

I am starting a new book this week. Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand.



I really wanted to read Best Friends by Jennifer Weiner but I refuse to pay for hard back books. I always wait until they come out in paper back. $15 dollars for a book that you only read once is a little ridiculous so I am definitely not going to pay $25 for one. I'll let you know if this one is any good.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ooo I hope it works because then I'll buy it. Keep us updated!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Yes! Do let us know. I use Dumb Blonde by Bed Head. It's a little pricey, but it's the ONLY thing I've found that gives my hair a little oomph!

Shannon Dew said...

Good luck with the shampoo! I've been wanting to try their great lengths line and see if my hair will really grow...let us know how it works!!!

Courtney said...

If your looking for shampoo that helps with volume I am secretly in love with Bumble and Bumble products. They are a bit expensive but well worth it!

Christa said...

Thank you! Let me know if the shampoo works for you!

Jordan said...

I wish I could help you out on the shampoo. My hair is so thick that I wish there was a thinning product. How about I just give you some of mine for a weave?? haha :)