Christa is a Texas girl like me and I'll forgive her for being an Aggie. HaHa! Just kidding!! She attends Texas A&M and is majoring in education. Go check out her blog!
This fabulous award has certain "rules" that go along with it.
Here are the rules:
1. List five current obsessions
2. Pass the award on to five fabulous blogs.
My current obsessions are:
1. Reading: Well I have always loved reading but here lately I have been on a roll. I am going to the bookstore this week to buy a new book for the plane ride to NYC next week.
2. Coke Zero: I have always been a Diet Dr. Pepper girl but here lately all I have been drinking is Coke Zero. It tastes so much better than Diet Coke.
3. Army Wives: Seriously I love this show. I live for Sunday nights right now. Last night's episode was so good but of course if left us hanging. Can't wait until next week.
4. Planning: I have always been one to plan ahead but lately I have been in a creative/planning mood. I am currently planning something for Dustin's birthday.
5. Doritos: I have eaten way too many nacho cheese doritos lately. I used to eat them as a kid and as I got older I switched to Baked Lays. Dustin came home with a bag a month or 2 ago and I can't stop eating them.
The 5 Fabulous Blogs I am passing this award on to:
1. Kate @ The Richardson's.....If you don't follow her blog you should. This girl is hilarious. I crack up each and every time I read her blog. She always makes me laugh.
2. Amanda @ My Life as a Wife.....I love reading Amanda's blog. She is so upbeat and fun! She has 2 adorable fur babies! I love reading about all her crazy adventures!
3. Heather @ Live.Love.Laugh....I just started reading Heather's blog. She is super fun and lives in Chicago. She is getting married in 2 months in Hawaii!
4. Cassi @ High Heels & Huntin Boots....I am also a new follower of Cassi's blog. She has a super cute blog and I just love the title. She is a small town country girl who misses the city life.
5. Miss Honeydew @ Life After I Dew....Miss Honeydew is also getting married in less than 2 months and I love reading all about her wedding plans.











2 comments:
Congrats lady! You deserve it!
THANKS for the award Lindsey!!! and I LOVEEEE that you are reading so much right now, I like to copy what you've just read - so I'll know it's good! ha!
Post a Comment