
I most certainly was not in bed at 8:00 on Friday evening. Not me! I definitely did not stay up way too late because I was reading my book and couldn't put it down.
I did not spend way too much money on clothes and accessories this weekend when I should have been saving money for our NYC trip! I would never do that!
I would never try and create a plan to sneak my frozen custard into the movie theatre! Not Me! It didn't matter if I had a plan because it didn't work. I would have never gotten the custard into the movies without it melting and getting all over my new purse.
I did not eat peanut butter & jelly sandwiches two night's in a row for dinner because Dustin was at work and was not home to cook for me. I am not that lazy. Not Me!
Happy Monday Friends!











2 comments:
I also did not sneak my food into the theater! Nope.
hey ive had pbj's for dinner lately when nathans been working late too! ha!
Post a Comment