Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today's List of Randomness

1. I finished reading Certain Girls last night. It is such a good book. I highly recommend reading it along with Jennifer Weiner's first book Good In Bed.

2. I am going to start reading the Time Traveler's Wife today! I am very excited to start this book and my goal is to finish it before the movie comes out.

3. I watched Jon & Kate Plus 8 on Monday and I think I am over the show. I just feel horrible for the kids and Jon gets on my nerves.

4. We leave for NYC in 2 weeks and I can't wait! I am still trying to decide on what Broadway show to go see. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

5. I still haven't gotten around to seeing The Ugly Truth and I want to see this movie so bad. I hope that Dustin and I can get around to seeing it on Sunday. I have heard from just about everyone that it is a good movie.

6. We posted Dustin's motorcycle on Craigs List Tuesday night and we have already received an e-mail that it was flagged and removed. Why? I have no idea and I can't figure it out. So annoying. I will be re-posting it tonight. Has this happened to anyone else? I really hate Craigs List but I really want to get rid of that stupid bike.

7. In a way, and I am ashamed to admit this, I am sad that Paula Abdul is leaving American Idol. I know that most of the time everything that came out of her mouth made no sense but she was the nice one. I have a feeling that the show isn't going to be the same now.

8. Yesterday Dustin went down to his parent's house to see his dad, he had to go back into the hospital last night. He took the dogs with him when he left yesterday morning and didn't get home until 10:00 last night. I came home from work and there was no greeting, no jingling of tags, no 8 legs following me around everywhere and no dogs to walk. I missed my babies way more than I probably should have. Gosh, I love those guys! Yes, I am ashamed to admit this too!

9. A quick follow up, I am probably going to order this tag for Jax & Maribel that I posted about here.

Happy Wednesday! So glad the week is half over!

3 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I finished The Time Travelers Wife last night. My blog post today is about it. I loved it!!

Enjoy.

Christa said...

My friend just finished The Time Travelers Wife and she loved it too!! I agree with you about Jon & Kate Plus 8...Jon is being really immature. And I am sad Paula is leaving too. I cant believe the producers wont renew her contract. I love American Idol and the show is going to be soo different without her!

Tatum said...

I go to NYC alot and my favorite Broadway shows are Wicked and Spring Awakening! I took Justin in December for hist first time there and he LOVED it. I know you guys will have a great time! Let me know if you all need any recommendations for places to go or eat at!