
My dream vacation would be to go to Germany and Italy. I have got to work on my husband. He just doesn't know what he is missing. I loved going to Europe and I would say that so far it is my favorite vacation spot.
This was taken right before the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. I believe the Queen was there that day. If the flag on top of the palace is all the way up it means that Queen is there. London was my favorite of the entire trip. I would go back in a heartbeat. 
This was our entire group in front of the Eiffel Tower. It was so cold in Paris. We were there at the beginning of June and I was wearing jackets and sweat shirts. I would probably have to say that I would never go back to Paris. It was very dirty. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

This is a picture of a church in Spain. The architecture in Europe is amazing. Spain really had some beautiful buildings.

This is what I saw when we landed in Africa. We took a boat across from Spain. The countryside was probably the most beautiful I have ever seen. I wish I could say the same when we traveled into Morocco. It was the dirtiest place I have ever been and you couldn't pay me to go back. There was dead pigs and carcass hanging in the streets and their sewer system (if you want to call it that) ran through the streets. It really makes you appreciate what you have.
I really hope that I can get back to Europe one day. It really is amazing to see because it is so different from over here in America.











4 comments:
found your blog at kelly's korner. i would loove to go to go across the atlantic someday. i'll be sure to avoid going to morocco though. ha.
I would love to go to Europe one day!
Just found your blog and fell in love with it!!! Keep posting and I will keep reading!!!
Thanks for sharing your pictures! Like everyone else, I would love to go to Europe one day! Hope you talk your husband into a return trip soon! If he's anything like mine, I know it will be a chore (:
Post a Comment