Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football


Since it is officially August I can now say Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!? I absolutely love this time of year! I love football and fall weather even though it really doesn't start getting the cool in Texas until the end of October. I love everything about football! I really love college football especially the Big 12....Go TECH! There is just something about relaxing weekends and holidays with the family watching the football games.


I am huge Dallas Cowboy fan too! I am not big on the NFL because the players and the amount of money involved irritate me but I still watch. I really wish I could go to one of the Cowboy games in the new stadium but the ticket prices are outrageous. I will be just as happy watching from home.

Texas Tech's first game is September 5 and the Cowboys first official game is September 13. So excited!! What about you, do you like football and who are your favorite teams??

3 comments:

Tatum said...

Oh my, I love football season! I just wish me and the boy cheered for the same team! I am a graduate of Oklahoma State and he is a die hard OU fan... needless to say... I attend OSU games and he attends OU games.... we do get to sit together for one though... Bedlam! I just enjoy it alot more when it's in Stillwater and not Norman :)

Have a great day!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I love footbal and Fall time! I agree with Tatum above. My finace and I root for different teams. I am Bears and he is Packers. One of the worst rivalries in football. Good thing we like the same baseball team!

Anonymous said...

I am with you... love the Cowboys! Although I live in Iowa, and everyone here is either a Bears, Packers, or worse yet, a Vikings fan!