Jax and Maribel desperately need new ID tags. The ones they have are beat up and everything is rubbed off of them. I loved the ones they had because they were Texas Tech!!! So I have been looking around on Etsy and I found these cute tags. Now I can't decide.

I really like this one from Urban Puppy but do you think it is too girly for Jax?

Which ones do you like best?











5 comments:
I like the middle round one with the charm - too cute!
Those are adorable! I like the middle one too!
These are too cute! I love the first two!
Awww, those are cute!! I like the first one for Maribel and the second one for Jax.
all of them are cute...even makes me want to get a dog...but just for a minute.
i like the middle one for jax and the third one for maribel :)
Post a Comment