Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July (A Day Late)

Happy 4th of July! I hope your day was as good as mine! I had a very busy day yesterday and I am exhausted. Here is a little re-cap with pictures! I finally have some pictures to share!

Saturday morning Dustin and I went to eat breakfast at a cafe called Old West. It was so yummy! I had french toast....my favorite! Then we came home and Dustin and mowed the yard and I cleaned up a little around the house. I finally got our new bed all put together and I thought I would share a picture of the new bedding. Our room is actually clean for once so I think it is safe to post a picture!



About 1:00 my sister and Clark came over and we started preparing all the food and getting everything set up.

My sister and I working hard in the kitchen.



Everyone came over around 4:30 and we fired up the grill. We had so much food. I forgot to take a picture of all the food. We had hamburgers, brawts, baked beans, homemade mac and cheese, buffalo chicken wing dip, chips, cheese and crackers, strawberries and so much more. I was stuffed and ate way too much. For dessert we had homemade ice cream!

Jennifer, Clay, Dustin and my grandpa chowing down!


My dad working hard in the kitchen!

Mom, Dad, Clark, Kent and Nadalee...not sure why the picture is so fuzzy must be my fantastic photography skills!

Relaxing after a long day!


Jennifer, Nadalee and I....please excuse the way we look...it had been a long day.

After we cleaned up the kitchen and everybody left, Dustin and I headed out with Jennifer and Clay and Clark and Nadalee to buy some fire works. We headed out to the country to Clay's friend's house and shot our fireworks. Dustin, Clay and Clark actually shot the fire works, us girls sat a good distance away and watched.

Nadalee watching the fire works. Not sure why she is making that awful face. Ha!


Clark messing around with a sparkler.




We had such a fun and wonderful day. I love the 4th of July. The Wynn family hopes that you all had a wonderful and safe holiday!



No comments: