I am blogging from home today! So glad to have a day off work although I don't know quite what to do. I don't even know what is on TV on week day mornings. I found that I am not missing much.
I slept in, got up and ate some cereal and then came straight to the computer. Gotta catch up on all my blog reading....it's important! Today I will be cleaning the house and going to the grocery store. I have to get ready for the cook out at our house tomorrow. So excited!
Last night Dustin and I went with my sister Nadalee and her boyfriend Clark to eat dinner at On The Border and go see the Hangover. I had a yummy strawberry margarita at OTB and the movie was hilarious! Dirty but hilarious none the less. It was one of those laugh out loud the entire movie type of movie! The strangest thing happened though, this man kept wandering into the theatre and he had a ladies straw gardening hat on and he was carrying a purse. He was being totally obnoxious and he was trying to talk like a woman. He wasn't dressed like a woman though except for the hat and purse. He kept switching seats and he would stand right in front of people and watch the movie. At one point he even got out his cell phone and started talking on it....not quietly either. He would laugh and comment on everything throughout the movie.
At first people were laughing at him but then eventually it just got really annoying and people weren't able to enjoy the movie. He finally left but he came back in towards the end of the movie but this time he was quiet. When the movie was over and we were leaving we saw him go into another theatre. I can't believe the movie people didn't see him wandering from theatre to theatre. Needless to say it was the strangest thing I had seen in a long time.
Have a fabulous Friday and a Happy 4th of July! I am going to try my best to make this a productive day but sitting around and relaxing sounds pretty good right now!











No comments:
Post a Comment