I love surprises but they don't happen often. I just rarely get surprised. For Christmas and Birthdays I usually tell people exactly what I want and that is what I get. At Christmas, my mom, sister and I go shopping and we pick out what we want and my mom buys it right there in front of us. Crazy right? Then she wraps it, puts it under the tree, and we get it on Christmas day. That is how it has pretty much been since I was a teenager. I like it that way. This blows Dustin's mind and he can't stand it. I also can't stand when people tell me they have something for me but won't tell me what it is. I am so impatient and I can't stand to wait.
On the other hand, I love to surprise people! Even crazier right? When I buy something for someone I can't wait to give it to them. I have to give it to them right then or I end up telling them what I got. I can't help it! I just love buying stuff for other people. It is so fun!
Last night when I got home, Dustin just had to rub it in my face that he just got home with my anniversary gift. Of course I was really anxious to know what it is. He even told me if I absolutely wanted to I could open it last night but I resisted. I have also had his gift for over a month and I haven't even had the urge to tell him what it is. What is wrong with me?
Do you like surprises or do you like giving them? I definitely love giving surprises.
********
I have been super busy this week and I have a super busy weekend ahead. I will have lots to post from our anniversary weekend! I am going to try and participate in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Wedding Party & Flowers addition tomorrow. So fun!
On the other hand, I love to surprise people! Even crazier right? When I buy something for someone I can't wait to give it to them. I have to give it to them right then or I end up telling them what I got. I can't help it! I just love buying stuff for other people. It is so fun!
Last night when I got home, Dustin just had to rub it in my face that he just got home with my anniversary gift. Of course I was really anxious to know what it is. He even told me if I absolutely wanted to I could open it last night but I resisted. I have also had his gift for over a month and I haven't even had the urge to tell him what it is. What is wrong with me?
Do you like surprises or do you like giving them? I definitely love giving surprises.
********
I have been super busy this week and I have a super busy weekend ahead. I will have lots to post from our anniversary weekend! I am going to try and participate in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Wedding Party & Flowers addition tomorrow. So fun!











1 comment:
Very cute blog. I stumbled accross it from a friends blog. Love the colors.
I hate surprises, I would much rather give the surprise.
Post a Comment