Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Wedding Dress

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Your Wedding Dress! I love weddings and I love looking at wedding dresses! So fun! I wasn't going to participate in this because next week I was going to do some fun posts and scan pictures from our wedding album since our 1 year anniversary is next Sunday. Also you may remember my photographer situation and I don't have any digital images from my wedding. I really don't have any good pictures of my dress that I can upload.

My wedding dress shopping was very short and sweet. I only went to 3 places to try on dresses and it took me one day to decide. I didn't really have the "wow" moment but I knew when I tried it on that it was the one. I did end up trying on other dresses after I found "the one" but I still kept going back to my dress. I knew that it was the one I was going to buy and I ordered it that day. My mom and grandma kept asking me are you sure you don't want to keep looking but I was sure.

My dress cost around $850 which was way more than I wanted to spend. I like to think I was a pretty reasonable bride and I couldn't imagine spending more than $300 - $400 on my wedding dress. I was only going to wear it for a couple of hours so I didn't see the need to spend tons of money. I loved my dress and I was glad that I spent the extra money on it.

Here are a few pictures of my dress. Sorry they aren't great quality. You really can't see the detail or the train since most of the pictures I have that I can upload were taken on my camera at the reception. I will try and scan the pages of my wedding album next week like I had planned so you can get a better look at my dress.



There you have it. Awww, I just love wedding dresses and I can't wait to head over to Kelly's Korner and see all the dresses!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Gorgeous!!! You look like a princess!

Christa said...

I love your dress! You look so pretty!

The Pink Chick said...

Your dress is so pretty! Such a beautiful bride!

Tatum said...

Ahhh... such a pretty dress!