
Not Me! Monday is hosted by MckMama over at My Charming Kids. Head over to her blog if you want to admit all your imperfections and reveal moments you would rather forget!
~ I certainly did not look at the huge pile of dirty laundry sitting beside the laundry basket and neglect to wash it. I would never do such a thing!
~ I did not flash my bum to the cart boy at Wal-Mart this past weekend in the parking lot as I was bending over to put groceries in my car! I would never forget that I was wearing a dress and that I shouldn't bend over!
~ My husband did not tell me that I shouldn't bend over when I proceeded to flash him while bending over to pick something up off the floor in the kitchen. I think that was a sign that I shouldn't wear a dress.....and no it wasn't a short dress but it was a little shorter than I would normally wear. It was a cotton cross front dress from Old Navy.
~ I did not eat a piece of cake and what seemed like a dozen chocolate chip cookies at my niece's birthday party this weekend! Not Me!
~ I did not watch 8 hours of Beverly Hills 90210 yesterday instead of cleaning the house and doing the laundry. I am not a couch potato!











4 comments:
lol i love your Not Me's!
Too funny! I can totally relate to 90210 and the lack of productivity concerning the raging piles of laundry.
I love the 90210 marathons!! Guilty!
Hopping over from MckMama's NMM post. It's my first visit to your blog. Loved your NMs!
~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment