Well yesterday he surprised me and bought the Whey Protein Cookies & Cream mix. I thought I died and went to heaven. This stuff seriously tastes like a cookies & cream milkshake.
Me, the sweet lover that I am, is already in love with this stuff. It is pretty rich so if you aren't a sweet lover you may not enjoy it as much me. Dustin doesn't like the cookies & cream flavor because he doesn't like sweet stuff. For one scoop it is 120 calories and you can either mix it with water or milk. This morning I mixed it with one cup of 1% milk which made the total drink 230 calories. Not bad. Tomorrow I am going to mix 2 scoops with water so there is more to drink. It keeps me pretty full and I grab a piece of fruit as a mid morning snack.
I am still running every night.....I am not going to be a long distance runner by any means, but I can tell a difference and I like it so much better than doing the Shred. I HATE working out, hate going to gyms and I don't like the work out classes or DVD's. I never can stick with them which is why I have never bought a gym membership in my life! I found that even though I despise running it really does produce the best results and I have found that you don't have to go long distances for it to work.
What do you normally eat for breakfast?? I am always looking for good breakfast on the go ideas.











4 comments:
I know I'm horrible...but I normally skip breakfast! I'm not into sweets so this probably wouldn't work for me! But it sounds great for you :)
Ugh - me too, it is normally just coffee for me....unless we go to Old West for breakfast :) yummm!
How far are you running every night? Good for you girl!
my future mr has this stuff, maybe i should try it!
I have a cup of coffe and one wheat english muffin with weight watchers cream cheese. (1 serving is 1pt.) If you do weight watchers it equals out to 3pts. which is pretty good.
Post a Comment