Monday, July 27, 2009

The Wynn's 3's

I am at a lost for something to blog about today and I saw this on Kendall's blog so I thought I would fill one out for me and Dustin. I never really post about Dustin that much and after all the title of our blog is The Wynn's World. Jax and Maribel get the spot light more than him! Ha! So here it goes and if you are reading this feel free to play along.

Lindsey's 3 Things:

Three names I go by:


1. Lindsey

2. Linds


3. Blondie


Three Jobs I have had in my life:


1. Commercial Escrow Officer


2. Leasing Agent


3. Design Assistant for an architect


Three Places I Have lived:


1. Denton, TX

2. Lubbock, TX


3. Lake Dallas, TX


Three Favorite Drinks:


1. Diet Dr. Pepper

2. Water


3. Milk


Three TV shows that I watch: geez I only get to list 3...hehe!


1. Army Wives (my favorite summer show)


2. Brothers & Sisters (my favorite fall tv show)


3. Desperate Housewives


Three places I have been:


1. Paris


2. London


3. Madrid


People that text me regularly:


1. Dustin


2. Jennifer


3. Nadalee


Three of my favorite foods:


1. Mexican, all of it, all the time!


2. Ice Cream


3. Pizza


Three things I am looking forward to:


1. Our 1 year anniversary

2. Friday


3. Change


Three things I cannot live without:


1. My husband and my family


2. Friends


3. My pups


~Dustin's 3:~


Three names I go by:


1. Dustin

2. DWynn


3. Babe....called that by yours truely!


Three Jobs I have had in my life:


1. Firefighter/Paramedic


2. Surveyor


3. Weldor


Three Places I Have lived:


1. Lake Dallas, TX

2. Mansfield, TX


3. Maybe I will get to add a 3rd place someday


Three Favorite Drinks:


1. Tea

2. Dr. Pepper


3. Beer


Three TV shows that I watch:


1. UFC (seriously addicted to this)


2. Sports...usally football & baseball


3. Anything on Discovery Health


Three places I have been:


1. Las Vegas

2. Florida


3. New Orleans


People that text me regularly:


1. Lindsey


2. Charlie


3. Eddie


Three of my favorite foods:


1. Chicken enchiladas....the only thing he will order from Mexican food resturants


2. steak


3. fruit....I can't keep any fruit in our house for more than a day because he eats it all


Three things I am looking forward to:


1. Our 1 year anniversary

2. Being off the entire weekend


3. Matt's bachelor party


Three things I cannot live without:


1. My wife

2. Friends


3. My dogs


Well there you have it!


*************************


I found a picture of Jax when he was a puppy and I told you I would post it if I found it. So here it is! It is crazy to think that he went from being that little to 85 pounds!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

I LOVE Army Wives too :) Makes me want to be a good house wife! :)

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Good to know more about y'all! I hate blogging ruts.

Christa said...

Thank you! Mexican is my favorite food too. I could literally eat hot sauce and chips everyday!