Monday, July 20, 2009

Mutt Monday

Today's Mutt Monday is all about Jax. I can't believe we have had him for 3 1/2 years. I still remember the day we brought him home! He was so little. I will have to find a picture of him when he was a puppy and post it. Here are some cute pictures I have taken of him...sorry if you seen any of these before.

I really like the idea, thanks to Jordan of Two Dogs, A Girl and A Husband's Grace, of Mutt Monday because dogs are just so darn cute and what a great way to cheer up everyone's Monday!

2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

He is precious! I absolutely adore the last picture! Too cute!

Jordan said...

Yay! I'm always glad to see your fur babies. That one under the couch, where he's got just a little bit of tongue hanging out, is adorable!

Hey, this comment is better late than never, right??