Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy Weekend

It has been such a lazy and relaxing weekend. I did not sleep well this past week so I did a lot of sleeping this weekend! It has been great! Friday night Dustin and I were going to go see his good friend Josh (The Josh Weathers Band) play in Ft. Worth but as we were getting ready to head out he called Dustin back to let him know that he wasn't going on until midnight. That is way too late for this old lady! Ft. Worth is about a 45 minute drive for us and Dustin had to work on Saturday. I was bummed but we will catch at least one of his shows this summer!

Saturday I got my hair did! I love getting my hair done. It always looks so good right after it has been highlighted and cut. Then I went to have lunch with my mom and then I came home and took a long nap. I was so tired. Then that evening I went to have dinner at my parent's since Dustin was working. I came home and took the dogs for a run....yes you read that correctly. I am trying to pick back up on running again. I used to run a lot when I was in college but I haven't done it since.... probably because I really do despise it. At least I am trying!

Today we went to the grocery store and made it home just in time before the rain started. I love rainy Sundays! Now the rain has moved out and the sun shine is back. We are going to grill out for dinner and then I am going to go for a run. Another weekend that has flown by. Two more weeks until our 1 year anniversary! We don't have any huge plans but we have a fun evening planned.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

ParisPink said...

Lazy weekends are the best!