Friday, October 2, 2009

Oh How I Love Fridays!!

So happy it is Friday! Today is a short day at work for me! This post is probably going to be really short too. Not much going on around here lately. Tonight we have a rehearsal for a wedding and tomorrow is the wedding. Dustin's good friend Matt is getting married tomorrow! I will try and take lots of pictures to share.

Last night my work threw a party for all of our clients at The House of Blues. It was pretty cool. We had a band come and play and there was lots of yummy food and drinks. Everything turned out really well. I didn't have time to take any pictures though.

I have some exciting news to share with you (exciting to me anyways) but I can't tell you just yet.
P.S.~ No, I am not pregnant! Ha!!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I have always wanted to go to The House of Blues! I think they just opened one up in Houston.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

So, so glad it's Friday too! Can't wait to hear your exciting news!