I don't know him and I have never heard of him until they announced that he was going to be on the Bachelor. I read that he was on the Bachelorette with Jillian so I am sure he is familiar to some of you. Anyways, I thought it was cool that he is from my hometown. He is also good looking.
What is up with Biggest Loser this season? For one I am not into it as much as last season and two why did they not get rid of Tracey when they had the chance?? Ugh...I was so hoping she would go home. What's your opinion?

Did anyone watch the season finale of Army Wives? It was so good and I don't know if I can wait until next summer for the new season. I absolutely love that show. I am really hoping that Denise's son didn't commit suicide. I guess we have to wait until next season to find out.
I am loving all the new shows right now!











4 comments:
I'm super excited about Jake being the next bachelor - I watched him last season with Jillian.
I can't believe they didn't get rid of Tracey when they had the chance!
Jake's dad is my dentist!! I am excited about him being on there, too!
ooo lovin my reality tv!!! I have the biggest loser waiting for me on dvr!
Oh, I was sooo mad when they didn't get rid of Tracey. I mean, could she be any more unlikable? And they sent the sweet old man coach home. I hope that team looses for sure!
And I love Jake. He seems so nice and like a true Texas boy. Not like the normal jerks they have on there that just want to make out with as many girls as possible.
Post a Comment