Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We have a Winner!



The Winner of the Pioneer Woman Cookbook is......................................

Carrie @ Mizell Mayhem

I love reading Carrie's blog. She lives in Florida with her husband and adorable daughter Allie Claire. She loves all things southern and she has such a cute blog. Please hop on over and send her some love.

Congrats Carrie! As soon as the cookbook arrives I will be sending it your way.

**************

Yesterday I left work early because I still had family in town and I went with my sister to do some wedding stuff. Right now she is trying to find a venue and set the date. I think she has decided on the venue and will probably book it later this week. I am so excited. I definitely think it is more fun to help someone plan their wedding then plan your own. Ha! You get all the fun without the stress.

It was also nice to get home earlier than normal. I got a few things done around the house. Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I bought a copy of that cookbook and LOVE it! Her recipes are so delicious! Hope you are having a great week : )