I know I'm a day early but I won't be around much on Saturday. This week has been so busy at work I have barely had time to breathe. I am exhausted when I get home. I am not doing anything special for Halloween. I haven't dressed up since college. Lame I know. Actually I have never been into Halloween. I think it is because of my non-creative side.
I am going shopping on Saturday with my mom and sister in Canton. I am hoping I find some cute holiday stuff. I am going to try and do a little Christmas shopping while I am there. Dustin is working and I will probably be even more lame and not hand out candy. It is such a hassle with the dogs. Every time the door bell rings they charge the door in attack mode (okay they don't attack but they sure do sound like it). They would probably scare away all the little kids. Ha! How cute is this??

I should try and dress Jax and Maribel up but if I did their costumes wouldn't last long. They would have them off in no time.
On Sunday we are going to take our Christmas pictures! I just love everything about Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!











3 comments:
So cute, Lindsey! I actually got a Halloween card from a friend of mine who had dressed up her two cats Leonard and Eleanor! They were wearing chicken costumes! I was cracking up.
sounds like a great weekend!!
i love every little thing about christmas as well :)
have fun shopping!
Have a great weekend! I love Canton...they have such cute stuff!!
Post a Comment