Today is a great day already, not just because it is Friday though. I got to wear my sunglasses to work...finally and I treated myself to Starbucks! It has been rainy and dreary for what seems like weeks. This morning was nothing but sunshine! That makes for a great day!
We don't have any plans for this weekend. Not one single plan. That makes me happy. We will probably just hang around the house tonight and relax. Dustin has been in school all this week and has class all next week too. He is attending a driver operator class for work. He told me the other night he is not liking this 8-5 thing. I told him welcome to my world. Ha! Tomorrow I plan to do a little shopping.....I think Hobby Lobby is calling my name. I can't wait to get some more Christmas decorations. I am slightly obsessed I think.
On a completely different note I cannot wait until this movie comes out.

I heard about this story last year when Tech played Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl. I don't watch much SEC football, especially Ole Miss, so I hadn't heard of the story before. I think this is an amazing story of love and I can't wait to see the movie. I love Sandra Bullock too! It comes out November 20.
Happy Friday!!











4 comments:
I am so jealous! Hobby Lobby is calling my name too (LOUD) but we have too much going on this weekend. Enjoy your relaxing weekend!
We are looking forward to a weekend with NO PLANS too! WooHoo! Plus I have a Hobby Lobby giftcard thats burning a hole in my pocket!
i cannot wait for this movie!
i cried during the preview- im gonna be a mess in the movie theater!
I am loving this sunny weather too! I haven't heard about this movie yet but I sure want to see it because I LOVE Sandra Bullock!
Post a Comment