Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are You a Facebook Stalker?

Not only am I a blog stalker but I am a Facebook stalker too but Facebook really annoys me. Who's bright idea was it to have an option of making your profile private to only your friends?? Yes mine is private but that doesn't mean everyone else's should be. You see, I know who a lot of people are but I don't actually "know" them. I want to be able to look at their profiles to see what they have been up to but you can't because you have to be their friend.

I would definitely look like a crazy person if I asked to be their friend because they probably would have no idea who I am. But I know who they are and I am not creepy. LOL!! Okay maybe I am a little creepy because I am trying to stalk people's profiles. Facebook should definitely create some type of device that detects rather you are a creepy stalker or just a nosy stalker like me!

If only Facebook worked like the blog world. Most everyone's blogs are public and it is perfectly acceptable to follow a blog of someone you don't know.

It would definitely make my stalking habits a lot more fun!

6 comments:

Annie said...

i'm just a little nosy! i used to be really nosy but now i have the blog world ;)

Lindsay said...

i stalk like crazy on facebook!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I like to stalk on Facebook too! It is so addicting, the news feed is what makes it so bad though. I remember the days when it just had a wall! Haha!

You can be my Facebook friend! :)

The Pink Chick said...

I am definitely a facebook stalker! It is highly entertaining!!! Plus, I love being nosey! My profile is set to private too, but if you are ever curious you are welcome to friend me!!!

The Calhoun Clique said...

I just noticed after reading your blog that I never have become an 'official' follower, even though I always read it (blog stalking, same thing). And we follow a lot of the same blogs, but I don't actually know you. I used to work with Kendall (who you recently mentioned), I went to high school with The Richardsons, I went to church with Jordan @ Two Dogs, and Amanda @ My Life as A Wife's Husband is my husbands best friends little brother. (There are obviously a lot of bloggers from my hometown!) Anyways, you have a cute blog and I enjoy reading it!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I thought I was the only one who did that and felt that way!! My husband calls me crazy because I stalk EVERYONE....but facebook makes it so dang hard!! lol