Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Weekend of Nothing

That's right. Nothing, Nada, Zilch. Friday night Dustin and I went to eat Mexican food with my parents. Then we came home and we were in bed asleep by 10:00. I know pathetic right? I was so tired. It was a very busy week at work and this week is going to be even busier.


Saturday Dustin went to the drag races with his Dad and I went to lunch with my mom. After lunch we headed over to Hobby Lobby. I love Hobby Lobby!! I got a few Christmas decorations. I will wait to show pictures once I get my house all decorated for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, can you believe that it is only one month until Thanksgiving??? Boy this year has flown by.

After Hobby Lobby I went to pick out some new glasses. I finally broke down and bought a new pair. My other ones I got 6 years ago and they were too weak for me. I mainly wear contacts so I really didn't have a need for glasses except at night while I was watching TV. Lately, since I sit in front of a computer at work all day, my contacts have been bothering me. My eyes burn by the end of the day. I am going to start trying to wear my glasses to work a few times a week. Here is a picture of me in my new glasses...I can't believe I am posting this....I HATE pictures of myself.




I took this picture with my laptop. I was playing around. Ha! Since I normally wear contacts, I had the hardest time putting my make-up on this morning. I wear eye make-up but since I didn't have my contacts in, it was quite difficult to put it on when you can't see. I got about as close to the mirror as I could. Ha! It is going to take some practice.

Saturday night Dustin and I went to dinner and then came home and watched some football. It was not a good day of football for me. I don't know what happened to those Red Raiders....maybe it was because they didn't have a quarter back. I think Dustin and I were in bed asleep by 10:30 again last night.


Today Dustin is working and I am just hanging out. I went to church with my parents and then to lunch. On the way home I stopped and rented The Proposal and Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past. I decided to make it a chick flick day. Just for fun I will leave you with this picture...



I was messing around with the camera again. Maribel wasn't too pleased. Ha!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

3 comments:

Christa said...

Love your new glasses! Honestly, I was a little shocked The Aggies won! Ha! I loved The Proposal!

The France Family said...

I love the glasses!!!

Tatum said...

Love the new glasses! And how funny... justin spent all weekend at the drag races too! Thankfully I was suppose to go but got to stay home instead! :)