
I wish that if I could have a particular talent it would be to sing! I love singing!
I tell Dustin all the time that I would so be on American Idol if I could sing. I would have one minor problem....I hate singing in front of other people. I won't even sing in front of Dustin. I get to embarrassed.
When I was little I was obsessed with Dolly Parton for some reason. I really have no idea why. She had a show that came on every Saturday night. I had a play microphone and I would stand in front of the TV and sing my heart out to Dolly Parton. I knew every word and every move she made. My parent's have it on video. It really is quite hilarious. It was quite embarrassing when they drug it out to show Dustin when we were dating. I still haven't been able to live it down. He makes fun of me all the time.
Since I can't sing I will continue to live out my dream by watching American Idol and singing at the top of my lungs when I am the car.
Head over to The Seattle Smith's to play along! Happy Wednesday!











4 comments:
I wish I could sing too, but unfortunately, I can't carry a tune! : )
I always think I sound so good in my car, but my friends have told me differently, haha
I am RIGHT there with you. Maybe we will wake up one day and be good enough for Idol -- hah!!!
I wish I could sing too! And be on American Idol! My friend Kimberly and I always talk about going to tryout anyways though just for the fun of it!
We had the same wish!! I found your blog thru Kelsey's... love your design/header... thought I would say HELLO! :)
Post a Comment