I am going to do my weekend re-cap backwards. My exciting news that I left you hanging with on Friday is that my baby sister got ENGAGED!!!!! I am so excited for her and Clark. I can't wait to help her plan her wedding! Here is the engagement via pictures.....





My sister was totally surprised and had no clue. Clark decided that he wanted to do it front of his family and ours. I give him props for doing in front of all of us. LOL! We all went to Saltgrass for lunch and Clark had a special message inside Nadalee's menu that read: Nadalee I love you to the moon and back, will you marry me??
It was really funny because the waiter had to wait until we were all there and seated and then he brought out the menus. We all knew what was coming except for Nadalee and of course she was the last to open her menu. We all opened our menus waiting for her to open hers and first she asked the waiter for a straw and then she sweetened her tea and then finally opened the menu. She broke into tears immediately. I was so happy that we were there to share the big moment with her.



Clark's family

My family
More than likely the wedding is going to be in June of 2011. They both want to finish school before getting married. Clark is in grad school and my sister is a junior in college. It will be a long engagement but it will give them plenty of time to plan. I am so excited for them!
Saturday night we went to Matt & Miranda's wedding at Pecan Plantation in Granbury.
Dustin was the best man. He has known Matt for a while. They met when they were both working for the Benbrook Fire Department. The wedding was fun. Here is a picture of Dustin and I. I am tired of uploading pictures today and I don't feel like uploading the rest. Ha!

I hope you all had wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
that is so cute!! what an adorable way to propose! her ring is gorgeous!! congrats to your sis!
Such a creative way to propose!! her ring is so pretty.
Yay for your sis!! BUT...YOU WERE IN GRANBURY?!?!?! O MY Goodness!!!! I can't believe it!! To bad it wasn't an afternoon wedding so we could have met for lunch!! :( bummer!! Maybe next time!!
Post a Comment