


I really want to try the legging trend. I am not sure if it is me though. I definitely need to get some new boots. I haven't looked at boots this season. I have a hard time finding any that I like. Any ideas on where I can pick up a cute pair of affordable boots?
*********
I have been so busy at work this week. I am so ready for it to be over with. I am looking forward to this weekend. In other news one of my best friends got engaged this weekend. I am so happy for her! I have known Jennifer since kindergarten and we have remained friends all these years. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I have the honor of being a bridesmaid in her wedding.

Here she is with her ring. She is getting married December 18, 2010. I am going with her and my sister to a bridal show in a few weeks and I can't wait. I still love all the wedding stuff even though I am already married. Ha!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!











5 comments:
I got a new pair of tall boots for my birthday from DSW. They have a ton of cute boots in all different styles. I had a hard time making up my mind because there were so many and they were all great prices. I got mine for like $65 I think.
I LOVE that cable knit sweater dress!!!!
I love Ann Taylor Loft! I just recently got a credit card there because that's where I tend to buy all my work clothes! I guess it looks like I will be heading to the mall tonight!
Love that sweater dress! CUTE! I will have to go try it on!
i am in love with that first sweater!! how cute!!
Post a Comment