Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wishful Wednesday - The Grass is Always Greener



I wish I could change one physical trait about myself......

If I could change one thing hands down it would be my weight. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I do not think I am fat by any means but I have always been overweight. I hate my lower body. That is my problem area. I absolutely hate working out plus I don't have much time to work out and I love food! I have always been self conscious about my weight and I will go to extreme measures to avoid a bathing suit. I seriously can't stand the way my lower body looks.

I have done lots of different diets in the past but I always gain the weight back. If I could change anything that is what it would be. Sorry to make this such a serious Wishful Wednesday but to be honest it is something I wish daily. It is difficult and I wish there was something that could get me in the right frame of mind to loose the weight and keep it off.

Just for fun, if I had to choose something else about myself to change I would change my nose. I think it is too big. LOL!

Head over to The Seattle Smith's to play along!

4 comments:

Christa said...

I think you look perfect! I hate exercising and like food too much too...I wish I didn't!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I think you're beautiful! It's been a challenge of mine too and it's SO hard to stay fit and trim like naturally skinny girls. I've always had to work a little harder : )

Anonymous said...

Girl...You are gorgeous! I know we tend to nitpick ourselves and find flaws that others don't see..Hmm...I wonder why that is?? If I could change anything it would be my nose! I HATE IT!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I also think you are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and would have never thought anything you said!! Get out out of your head :)