It is raining here again and the weather is just dreary. I am extremely tired and so want to go to sleep. For now I guess I will have to keep on dreaming of falling asleep under the warm sun, next to my hubby, listening to the ocean.

If only I could make this dream come true right now!
Head over to The Seattle Smith's to play along!












6 comments:
It's raining here in CS today too...I would LOVE to go to Hawaii! I have never been before but it looks just beautiful!!!
Oh, Hawaii sounds wonderful it is 9,000 degrees in Florida again today, and miserable!
You will get there very soon. My best of luck to you and for you trip.
http://www.ladybird33.blogspot.com
Ohhh Hawaii is totally calling my name too!!!
I agree! It has been raining here all day and I would love to be playing in the beautiful blue water!
it's raining here today as well! i would love to get away to a beautiful beach! hawaii sounds perfect :)
Post a Comment