If you have read my blog before you know that I do not like to cook. I have never really enjoyed it. However, I do love to eat! I grew up in the South and my grandmother is one mean cook. Nothing beats her cookin. A while a go my friend Kendall posted about a new blog that she found called The Pioneer Woman. I fell in love with her blog. I loved reading her series "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels". A few weeks ago I went to dinner at my friend Kelsie's house and practically our entire meal was recipes from The Pioneer Woman's blog. Everything was so delicious. Well, The Pioneer Woman is coming out with her own cookbook in October and I have decided to give a copy to one lucky reader.
She has many great recipes on her website and I know that her cookbook is going to contain even more wonderful recipes. I do like to cook for special occasions and holidays. I think this will be perfect for any occasion. She has lots of down home country recipes. So if you love to cook I know you will enjoy her cookbook. If you don't like to cook maybe you have a friend that does!
Now there is a catch, her cookbook is not released until October 27. I know, that is a few weeks a way. I have pre-ordered two of her cookbooks. One for me and one to give away. If you know me at all you know that I love to give gifts. It usually results in me not being able to wait so I either tell them what it is before I even give them the gift or I just give it to them right away. That is kind of how I am now, I can't wait to post about this giveaway. So, if you are more patient than I am please enter my giveaway! I promise as soon as the cookbook arrives on my door step I will immediately send it to the winner.
Here is how to enter:
I will accept entries until 5:00 pm Central time Monday October 19. I will announce the winner Tuesday October 20.
For one entry: leave a comment on this post.
For two entries: Become a follower of my blog. If you are already a follower leave me a comment letting me know.
For three entries: Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave me a comment letting me know.
Now get to entering! Good luck!











4 comments:
I have already heard good things about this cookbook and would love to win! Also, I'm a follower.
What a nice giveaway! Count me in! As you know I am a follower!!
Omigoodness!! You know that I would just LOVE that cookbook! If I don't win, I just may have to go buy it myself!! :)
I would love a copy of her book. I enjoy her blog and have fixed several of her recipes!
Post a Comment