Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

Did everyone have a fabulous Halloween? Mine was nothing special. I woke up bright and early Saturday morning and headed to Canton with my mom and sister. I got some really cute Christmas decor. I can't wait to decorate my house for Christmas. You will have to wait and see pictures though. Once I get my house all decorated I will post tons of pictures.

I was pretty worn out by the time I got home Saturday afternoon. I relaxed and watched some football. Dustin was at work and I was in bed by 9:00. I know I am totally pathetic. I was so tired. I am glad I went to bed early because Jax and Maribel did not get the memo that it was fall back and that you get an extra hour of sleep. They had me up at 7 am. Those dang dogs! Ha!


Today was a pretty fun day. We went to eat lunch with my sister and her fiance Clark. Then later we headed out to take Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. The weather was just beautiful except that it was kind of windy outside. It was not easy getting the dogs to pose for a picture. They had new territory to explore. They were more interested in sniffing around than posing for a picture. We got a few good ones though. I have a few Christmas cards picked out but I haven't decided on which one yet. I will give you a sneak peek at one of the pictures we took. It isn't the one we will use for our Christmas Card though. You will have to wait until closer to Christmas to see the others.



See, the dogs just weren't having it. This was one of the first pictures we took too.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

The France Family said...

Love the picture!! You look beautiful!

Annie said...

cute photo!!

sounds like you had a good weekend :)

Christa said...

What a great picture!!!