Monday, November 16, 2009

We Decided To Enlarge Our Home For Christmas

By two feet......



Arriving July 2010!

14 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

WOOHOO!!!!!

Jordan said...

Awwww, congratulations!!!

Mrs. H said...

Congratulations! I swear everyone is prego right now!

The Calhoun Clique said...

Congratulations!

Christa said...

OMG!!!!!! Congrats!! That is soo exciting!!

Sherman Shinanigans said...

shut up shut up shut up shut up!!! im SO excited for you! yay!!!

Amber said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!

The France Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Yay! I'm so excited for you and so excited to read all about it on your blog!!!!!

Shannon Dew said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats! How exciting!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Yay -- CONGRATS on a new bundle of joy!

Amanda Fouts said...

YAYYYYYY LINDSEY!!!!!! Many many many mnay many many CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! A baby Wynn!!! How exicting!!! I am BEYOND THRILLED for you two!!!

Heather said...

Awww Congatulations :)!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Congrats on 2 new feet! You all are going to be such wonderful parents!!! Cannot wait for the little bean to get here!

Tatum said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats.. I am soo excited for the two of you!