I have been so tired lately and nothing exciting has been going on which means I have nothing to blog about. Work has been crazy and I am still trying to catch up. I love gaining an extra hour of sleep but I sure do hate coming home in the dark. It is completely dark outside by the time I pull in the driveway from work. I think with it being dark so early makes me even more tired. Sometimes I wish I could crawl right into bed as soon as I get home from work.
Tonight I came home and walked the dogs like usual. Dustin is at work so I was walking them by myself. They got in a fight with a dog through the fence. I swear those dang dogs. Jax was trying to sniff the dog under the fence and this Miss Maribel was her usual jealous self and started picking a fight with Jax. Jax was amped up and then started going after the dog through the fence. Luckily I was able to pull him away. I think I need Cesar Milan, The Dog Whisperer, to come to my house.
Random Thought: I am excited because Carrie Underwood's new CD came out today! I heart Carrie Underwood! Not only is she beautiful but she can sing.

I will be purchasing this album on iTunes very soon!











2 comments:
I had no idea Carrie came out w/a new CD! Must download NOW! She looks gorgeous on the cover!
I'm so excited about her new CD! She's one of my favorite singers for sure!
Post a Comment