He made Meatloaf. I know some people may be grossed out by meatloaf but I love it. I have always loved it. Hubby isn't too fond of it but he knew I had been wanting to try her recipe. Her recipes are quite time consuming though. I would only have time to try them out on the weekends. It took him quite a while to do all the preparing yesterday afternoon. I have to say he did a fabulous job! You should definitely pick up a copy of her cookbook!
Yesterday I finally caught up with everyone else and joined Netflix. I had been thinking about it for some time and I finally did it. During the fall and spring I watch so many TV shows that I don't really watch a lot of movies. I am most excited about getting Season 1 of Friday Night Lights. I used to watch this show but I hadn't been keeping up with it the past few seasons. I figured I would start at the beginning.
For those of you that heard about the shooting at Ft. Hood Army Base in Texas yesterday please keep those families in your prayers. It is so very sad and I don't understand why there are such crazy people on this earth.
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend!











2 comments:
I stumbled upon your blog...love it :).
I haven't joined the Netflix craze yet. I may have too though.
Have a great weekend!
nathan and i just finished season 2 of friday night lights on netflix! seasons 1,2, and 3 are all on instant view, so we watch them in bed on the laptop!
Post a Comment