Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Ashamed!

I am so ashamed to admit that I cried during the Keeping Up With the Kardashian's Wedding Special. How pathetic am I? I totally think that family is obnoxious but I can't help but watch their show. I just can't help but laugh at them. But when Bruce got up and started talking about the girl's father and how he was looking down on them smiling I lost it. I actually cried. Still can't believe Khloe got married after only knowing Lamar Odom for a month but hey who knows maybe it will last.


In other TV news I am so glad Tracy got voted off Biggest Loser. I am curious to see who is going to win this season. I am also loving Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters this season. So good!

I wish I had more exciting news to blog about but I think I am in a rut right now. Nothing interesting is going on. Thank goodness for the excitement of the holidays coming up!

5 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I have the K wedding on tivo still. I need to find a time when my hubby is not home or busy so i can sneak it in...he would rather stab his eyes out than watch it I think LOL.

I agree about Tracy, I did not like her. She does look awesome now though!

Carrie said...

I am laughing so hard at the fact that you have cried! That is too too funny. Don't you think it was all for p.r.??? I just can't believe that is "True Love!"

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thank the LORD Tracy is gone!!

Annie said...

i watched that last night! didn't cry but i love those girls! i still can't believe she was only with the guy for a month....just crazy if ya ask me!! ;)

Christa said...

Girl...don't feel too bad I kinda teared up too!